ExoScreen is an exterior shading system designed to improve your outdoor living environment by solving common exterior concerns.
- Reduce Exposure to Harmful UV Rays on sunny days – Even during cooler weather or cloudy days, the sun causes damage.
- Bug Protection – For areas where mosquitoes, flies or other insect are dense, use ExoScreen to enclose an area to enjoy a bug free environment.
- Increase privacy – Reduces visibility from nearby busy areas or neighbours creating a more peaceful and relaxed living space.
- Protection from Elements – Provides a barrier from the elements such as heavy winds, blowing sand or during rainy day.
- Keeps Area Cooler – Extend your outdoor living area and time. Allows air to pass through, keeping the area underneath cooler. Because it’s cooler, users are more likely to enjoy the outdoors for a longer period of time.
Strong Protection Against Heavy Winds
- The side track rails are virtually indestructible, withstanding winds up to 75 mph 120 kph.
- Shades can remain lowered during storms to protect your patio or to entertain in any weather.
- No wind sensor is required.
- Heavy bottom bar allows the screen to be deployed in winds up to 25 mph 40 kph.
Expertly Designed for Efficiency
- Unique, innovative design uses opposite-pole neodymium magnets to secure the fabric into the track and allow the screen to easily travel through the track without jamming or pulling out.
- The magnetic side tracks combined with proprietary interlock, provide constant tension on the screen, resulting in consistent operation, keeping it taught and secure.
- The structurally designed aluminium tube resists rust and eliminates deflection.
- Shades can be made up to 30 feet wide and 24 feet tall.
- Somfy quiet motors are used with built-in obstacle detection, making an attempt to deploy before shutting down. This is a safety feature in case the shade comes into contact with furniture, pets, or people in deployment.
- Motors are programmable with a 600 foot outdoor range and a 75 foot indoor range via remote. Alternatively, they can be controlled by your smartphone via the optional Wi-Fi interface and are compatible with most home automation systems.
- Units plug directly into a 110 volt outlet, meaning no hard wiring or electricians are required.
- Selection of Twitchell fabric in 20%, 10%, 5%, 3% openness or select from insect screen depending on client objectives: Shading; bug protection; privacy; wind abatement; or extending their outdoor living area.
Twitchell Fabrics Collections:
3. Nano 95
- Six aluminum colour choices are available: Black, White, Ivory, Adobe, Beige, and Bronze