Sun Glow's Roman System is perfectly designed to cover medium to large sized windows. The new Roman system can work with Sun Glow's SG Rechargeable Bi-Directional Motors, low voltage motors and even the Somfy Sonesse 40 motors.
- Ideal for medium to large windows
- Classic elegance combined with modern function.
- Wide range for motorized control.
- Spring loaded, easy clip Roman mounting brackets for quick installation.
- Velcro attached fabric front.
- New internal tube driven mechanism allows for smooth operation.
- Easylock Cord Winder prevents cord from tangling.
- Easy to assemble and balance cables.
Simple, dependable, and colour coordinated. Roman Shades can be operated using a manual clutch and chain system.
Chain options include:
- Stainless steel
- Plastic in clear, white, linen, grey, brown, and black
- Chain loop only
The Accubar™ aluminum hem bar has a contemporary, clean look. The hem bar is available in white, linen, anodized, light bronze, dark brown, and black. The end caps are available in white, linen, anodized, dark brown, and black.
The Accubar with the inside face wrapped with the shade fabric for total coordination. The hem bar is available in white, linen, anodized, light bronze, dark brown, and black. The end caps are available in white, linen, anodized, dark brown, and black.
The Sun Glow Slim Bar is ideal when a finished aluminum hem look is desired in combination with either a smaller profile or side channels. Available in white, linen, anodized, dark brown, and black with coordinating end caps.
The Accurail aluminum hem bar has an oval profile. It is offered in white, linen, light bronze, dark brown, and black. The oval end caps are available in black, grey, or white.
Plain hem is a 1.75″ welded or sewn pocket with an aluminum slat insert (shown). A wood slat is used for vinyl fabrics. The sides can be left unsewn or stitched per your preference.
Hem Bar Finish Options
|White||Linen||Anodized||Light Bronze||Dark Bronze/
|Accubar End Caps
|Accurail End Caps (Plastic)|
|Slim Bar (Aluminum) and End Caps (Plastic)|