The Aria Chainless Shade system is a simple and handy solution for smooth and silent small shades.
Aria Chainless Operating System
Unlike Sun Glow’s other systems, the Aria Chainless Shade has it’s own distinct operating system and valance. Simply pull the shade down to the desired height by the bottom bar. The shade can easily be retracted by a slight pull of the bottom bar or blind pull.
- New speed reducer/spring technology provides slow rise.
- Upper limit easily adjustable on site without losing spring tension.
Aria Curved Fascia
The Aria Curved Fascia covers the roller providing a clean and finished look with a rounded bottom bevel.
- Clicks into place on the plastic mounting brackets.
- Matching brackets and end caps included.
- Available in white only.
Aria’s universal mounting bracket installs easily in both wall & ceiling mount applications. Simply set your Aria shade on the pin, the other end slides in and locks in your Aria shade with a click. The Aria valance goes on in a snap.
- Uses the 1” Diameter tube.
- Minimum shade size = 24”
- Maximum shade size = 40-70“ dependent on fabric selection. Please see our online ordering tool for exact limitations.
- Finished cassette size = 2 1/4” x 2 3/4”
The Accubar aluminum hem bar has a contemporary, clean look.
The Accubar but with the interior face wrapped with the shade fabric for total coordination.
The Sun Glow Slim Bar is ideal when a finished aluminum hem look is desired in combination with either a smaller profile or side channels.
The Deluxe Bar hem bar has a contemporary rectangular profile with square edges.
Plain hem is a 1.75″ welded or sewn pocket with an aluminum slat insert (shown). A wood slat is used for vinyl fabrics. The sides can be left unsewn or stitched per your preference.