The classic simplicity and functionality of roller shades have made them a popular choice for many applications. With a wide range of fabric, control systems, valance & hem options, and custom accents, roller shades are an ideal solution to virtually any solar control challenge.
Simple, dependable, and colour coordinated. Roller Shades can be operated using a manual clutch and chain system.
Chain finishes include:
- Stainless steel
- Plastic in clear, white, linen, grey, brown, and black
- Your choice of chain loop or custom length joined chain
Decora 8, Decora 12, Decora 16
- Three headrail sizes accommodate greater range of drop length possibilities and use of thicker fabrics.
- Fully assembled design makes for quick and easy installation.
- Intermediate bracket allows two shades in one headrail.
- Five cassette colours available with coordinating end caps, see chart below for colours.
3″ Fascia & 4″ Fascia
- Conceals roller and components for a very clean and contemporary appearance.
- Universal bracket suits all mounting conditions.
- Commercial grade aluminum construction.
- Available in five colours with coordinating bracket covers. Coordinating bracket covers available on request for outside mount situations.
- See colour chart below for colour options.
Hanger & Closure
- Commercial grade, aluminum construction.
- Bottom enclosure conceals roller and components for a seamless, integrated look.
- Can be mounted inside 4″-5″ pockets or larger.
- Cover available to conceal bottom of the drywall edge.
- Bottom enclosure is removable for easy access for shade maintenance.
The Accubar™ aluminum hem bar has a contemporary, clean look. The hem bar and end caps are available in five coordinating finishes.
The Accubar with the inside face wrapped with the shade fabric for total coordination. The hem bar and end caps are available in five coordinating finishes.
The Sun Glow Slim Bar is ideal when a finished aluminum hem look is desired in combination with either a smaller profile or side channels.
The Accurail aluminum hem bar is offered in five finishes, has an oval profile, and the oval end caps are available in black, grey, or white.
Plain hem is a 1.75″ welded or sewn pocket with an aluminum slat insert (shown). A wood slat is used for vinyl fabrics. The sides can be left unsewn or stitched per your preference.
Metal Finish Options
|Vision™||Fascia||Decora||CBX||Hanger & |
|Accubar & |
|Slim Bar||Blackout Channel|